Monday, March 2, 2009

cookie pants, nail polish, remote control, and dirty pigeon

i wanted comfy pants, but not ordinary ones! i wanted cookie pants - so that when i'm wearing them i don't feel guilty for eating too many cookies :D



the other thing i was dying to get was this nail polish... i wanted to take a simple photo of my nails - just like an illustration but it turmed out to be too good so i processed it some and i really like the result!

keep it real


also i have registered mom at amazon and explained how to use it. so now she won't have troubles finding people going to America to send us gifts for different occasions :D haha. and the first occasion that showed up was March 8 - women's day. so mom got me the remote control for my cam from the wishlist. and oh god! i can't wait to get it!!!
and oh my god! i actually received it today!!! it's tiny and there is only one button on it unlike the remote of sony dsc-h7, but who cares? there is a "bulb" setting in shutter speed, which means i can let the photo be exposured for as long as i want! and i don't have to hold the camera's shutter button shaking the camera all the time and blurring the image... i'm sorry probably this all doesn't make much sense to many people... but well i'm happy :D

ah and also - i made peace with George.



his nickname is "dirty pigeon". currently he is sitting on my monitor and is staring at me. sometimes he tries to see what's happening on the screen and sometimes gazes at the sun until he falls asleep.




smart bird


after i took these images and offloaded them into the computer i started going through them... and George was very much interested in seeing him as a model. he probably decided to continue his career as a glam model... so soon you will see more of him.

George

who's watching who?

he is crazy. he uses his wings once a day - just to fly up and float at the highest point right under the ceiling and then falls down on the floor. when i try to catch him he either tries to run away or hisses at me. when he sits on my desk i am not allowed to move the mouse - he starts chasing my arm. or he will just climb on my arm and sit there... and oh god his nails are sharp!

and i am sorry probably this post hurt your eyes.. too much of red and black :) but i took so many photos that i couldn't decide which ones i liked the most from these (believe me there are many more that i haven't posted :D )

3 comments:

Mary D. Haroutyounyan said...

I told you smth has changed in your eyes, and I was right ;) I've noticed your mom in one of the pictures :D he heee... and the dirty pigeon (or george?) is such a cute parrot. I like it ! Now I see, you don't have a chance to get bored with it ;))

Irina D. said...

... what do you mean you've noticed mom? and in which picture??

Mary D. Haroutyounyan said...

here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/irene121d/Illustrations?feat=embedwebsite#5309460622506238578

I have eyes, I am watcher :) :)

cheers chicca ! and congratulations with the Women's day ;)))