Thursday, November 13, 2008

one day from November

much better day than yesterday :)

talked to Michael in the morning... we both managed to be pissed off yesterday :D and felt very good after talking it all out and knowing that we have each other and those are small annoying things from somewhere outside.

then i fixed some small things on the website i was working at... and was about to get up. well was convincing myself. and then Lilit (classmate) called and asked to meet at 1 instead of 12! which gave me another hour of sleep :D

so we met up and went to the "Victory" park. the day was very sunny and nice.. it felt more like late October rather than November. I took some photos that i really liked :D and in general got into higher spirits, took my 365 photo too.





we had some talk, great part of which was about Michael, our relationship, me leaving for the U.S. and things related.


Lilit


then when we were about to part ways and suddenly Lilit says "hey! that ms. Ann!" (ms. Ann was our English and in some time also Russian teacher. one of my first English teachers). i didn't recognize her at first especially since she dyed her hair. she was standing there talking to some other woman. so we were standing in doubt, and then...

ms. Ann (loudly): who are those 2 beauties?... Irina Dokhikyan?... and Lilit?..
ms. Ann: oh my girls, they were my pupils, hello! how are you doing? my goodness you grew so much! such beautiful ladies! (etc)

ms. Ann: where are you studying now?

me: haha we both have already graduated, worked and quit our jobs for different reasons :D

the other woman: lol Anna probably they are also married just you haven't seen them for long :D

ms. Ann: geeze yeah! it's been 10 years already since i last saw you right?

Lilit: err not 10 but 8 yes :)

ms. Ann: so are you married? :D

me: ... *all smiles*
Lilit: she is on her way to :D

so ms. Ann started investigating who it was, then i showed a photo, of course she liked Michael, asked some more questions, and was very happy for me and told some very nice things.

then the other woman left and we walked ms. Ann towards her place a bit to have a longer chat. she got married too actually and had kids but we kept calling her ms. Ann :D. i told her that "see? i very much needed what you taught me in school :D" meaning English

and she asked if i kept studying as well as i did and that i had always been a good pupil and a smart girl... she just doesn't know that i never did her homework and was doing exercises on spot hehe but yeah i omitted that :D

here she is :)


then i went home to talk to Michael for a short bit and left again. this time to have dinner with mom. we went to a japanese restaurant - Samurai. it was cool! i had been there once.. taught mom how to use the sticks. she said i was using them with such grace and in such a way as if i had lived in Japan and have always used sticks to have dinner :D:D what i liked a lot was "choya" vodka made of special plum (i guess). the taste was really very good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love the photos you took too! I really have to start taking pictures of something other than myself soon! haha!