Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i have much to say

there is so much going on that i just don't manage to post and upload on time! i still have to upload fireworks photos... i just have to choose the best ones and delete the bad ones which is a tough and long process!

anyway!

on 15th there is an opening of a school which was renovated by IRD (International Relief and Development, where my aunt works). the school is for kids in the asylums, from unwealthy families, etc. aunt's office asked me to come with them as a photographer and have much hopes about my photos! they have designed a route for me and will want me to take photos of the head of the Armenian IRD office with American council, and other guests... it's much responsibility you know? i'm worried! tomorrow if they have place in the car they will take me with them to the school, so that i can wander about, learn my route and what they want from me etc. Also i can help with hanging posters and such. The school is in Dilijan.. which is 3 hours ride from Yerevan. i will post on 15th about it all in detail. promise!

now... THE NEWS!

the US ministry of home security has approved our papers on OCT 7!!! hoorayyyy!!! it's so great! now in a week they will send the papers to American consulate in Armenia, i will go get some papers, go through medical examination, and the interview... and will leave in about 2 weeks after the interview! i'm sooooo excited! i still can't get the composure of myself!

we didn't find out from lawyers. i was talking to Michael and suddenly..

Michael: DEAR! guess what?
me: what? lawyers called?!
Michael: no..
me: *sad*
Michael: stupid lawyers
me: ???
Michael: our papers were approved on OCT 7! i just went to the government site to read the usual "your application is in process. thank you." note hoping for some change, and suddenly i see "your application was approved on OCT 7"

so then we talk on and on about the process, work, traveling together, living together, we make plans...

Michael wants to meet me at Detroit (MI) airport which will be the entry point to America for me.. and then we will fly to Cleveland airport together and he will drive us home... in Detroit we will have enough time for kisses.. and other things.. and for me to tell him all about the flight, and for him to show me some pieces of America, and to have a drink together, ... etc :D

am i going to sleep this night? i don't think so. i'm too excited!!!!

P.S. (note added in the morning) Michael's post about this is here.

No comments: