Friday, November 30, 2007

1 smaaall birdy

Just imagine. A young sparrow. With yellow beak, and black shiny eyes. If you take it into the hand it will just get lost there. What harm can such a small and helpless creature cause?! Mind you!

So we were working.. and this sparrow flew into the corridor and into the kitchen. 3 of 4 members of the QA team started catching it. No luck. It hit itself against the wall and fell to the ground and shrunk into a corner. I tried to get it.. but caught it's tail. The bird escaped leaving the feathers of its tail in my hand. then it shrink behind the cupboard. More and more people came to help us. Then there was no space left in the kitchen. it wasn't possible to move the cupboard, so we lifted its one side. Finally the bird went back to the other corner and.. I caught it :D. Immediately it bit me like a bulldog and didn't open its beak. Then when I was carrying it to the window, it made an attempt to escape.. It lost some more feathers but I managed not to let it go. Then I literally threw it out of the window :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even supposed you will be kind to your bird, remembering how you were washing your own parrot..