Saturday, January 17, 2009

Italians and Armenians.. an the rest

yesterday we went out to a bar with people from Dolbey. they were nice and it was much fun for me to talk to them. i've been asked many times whether i like the US and whether it's different from where i lived. i can't really explain to them how different it was... but i remembered about a flash movie i had seen years ago. it was about how things are in Italy and the rest of European Union. it was very funny and it was twice as funny for me, because in my mind i just replaced the italian flag with the armenian one.

so i googled some and found it!



italy and armenia have mostly been allies during most times. i think ancient Roma influenced Armenia greatly. and although nowadays the cultures are so different, peoples' behaviour is alike in many things ;).

1 comment:

Mary D. Haroutyounyan said...

ahaaa ! Not I see. I was wrong in the mail :D ha ha

keep blogging