Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Photo-blog

Yes, taking photos has always been there with me for years. When I was a child it was a 'khaki' cam (in both meanings..) and I'd still have it with me constantly and would have to run to the photo-services to develop the negatives and to get the photos printed. Then it was the cam on my mobile phone... which was I guess better than the old one however crazy it may sound. Then it was the good old Sony DSC-S600 which everybody was used to see in my hands. And even though I couldn't set a lot of important things manually I still feel that I learned *a lot* using it. and it's when mom made one of the greatest gifts - the huge photography book which is my desk book at all times. Then I felt like I really want a better cam and that the old one will 'die' soon anyway (when i zoomed in and out it made some strange noise). So yes now i have my Sony DSC H7 and am happy about it. Whatever they say about Sony's cams I will say that the cam is an instrument and you can take great shots even with a bad cam. what matters is how you see things. I like Sony and that's what matters :) and I am used to it, I know how it will behave. it's smth like an old friend.

anyway. lately i felt like i'm kind of turning this blog into a photo-blog so i have decided to create a separate new blog and to upload photos there. here i will upload photos of friends and such, but not a whole bunch of say blossoming trees ;)

http://photo-blog-121.blogspot.com/2008/04/welcome.html
Here's the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can think that Sony paid you to write this little ad for them :) You post is like from one of their commercials.