Friday, August 24, 2007

mya-vu! tchika indzi nman (zzvanq)

OK.. a new post.

How am I to describe infinite amount of things that took place in finite number of days? Complicated..

Well first of all 22-27 Jul has been the second greatest week in my life. But it will take me too long to describe as absolutely everything was perfect. We didn't even mind the summer heat. I guess I'll simply have to post the photos. Well I will if I don't forget all about this blog again :D.

In a week or so I'll be back to uni. OMG I just don't fancy it at the moment. Uni seems smth so distant now and I just can't imagine taking all of the dumb subjects which I don't need along with the ones that are important. Tststs smth tells me that there will be some classes missed. For example German :D. And smth tells me that I'll have much fun getting on professors' nerves. It's the last year and I'm going to spend time on what I really need, that is programming and C# in particular.

And oh I have to get back to any physical activity like dances, yoga or just anything. I already feel the lack of it all and am turning into a chess horse again. Though at the moment it's due to my laziness, not lack of time. When there's too much spare time I get lazy and usual things require much more time because I slow down. When there's no free second I manage to do everything :D.

in Oct it will be a year since we met. OMG Michael was able to stand me for a year! Tsts what a great stamina! Of course it's due to his being a bigger zzvanq than me :D:D:D. Then in January... I need a lemon *now* to change the facial expression (--> :D ). January will be a very important time.

I'm up to smth new and quite unusual to me. But I can't post it here what it is, as mr PP will investigate, and he must not find out until it's ready. But yea, when I told Anya, she thought I had a fever while Mary said it's a great thing.

Reading "picture of Dorian Gray" in english. I must say it's a great book and the way it's written is very fun and very British :D.

by now, the end :D to be continued.. someday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

դե որ դու զզվանք ես, բա իսկական զզվանքները ինչ ասեն․ Շատ Էլ որ ժամանակավորապես բացակայում են, լօլ
пысь.
Первый Каммент, Камрад! Рад видеть вас в рядах бравых блоггеров!! :)